Monday 18 April 2016

Perspective


Perspective

No one ever thinks the same,
It all just seems like such a game.
Guessing about what goes through one’s mind,
Not in the present but in the future you’ll find.
The answers to everything you wanted to know,
Some things should be left to fulfill and grow.
Not everything can be your own way,
Others also have things to say.
No one cares, or that’s how it seems,
In real life or in my dreams.
Where ever I go nothing is real,
I’m not exactly sure how to feel.
Who can I trust and who will I not?
That’s up to me; I’ll decide what I want.
Put trust into those who’ll not deceive,
Only those who’ll help you believe.
Sometimes you just need some space,
Some time to think in your own little place.
A time to just clear your head,
by leaving the past behind instead.
This is just a perspective of things,
The path uncertain in this life brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment