Sunday 3 April 2016

Can't Sleep!

Hey There!

It's 12:55a.m. where I am. I can't seem to be able to get to sleep. Do you ever feel this way? or maybe it's your most creative time! I remember one time waking up at 2am to work on presents, creative drawings and crafts. I would also work on my University papers late at night and stay up until the wee hours in the morning. I'm pretty sure I've even written some poems at night as well. My battery on my laptop is almost about to die and I'm not really inspired to write a poem at the moment. Maybe I'll tell you a bit about myself. Well...in my spare time I like to scrapbook, write poems, take pictures, spend time outdoors, dance for fun and hang out with my closest friends and family.

That's about it for now!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment